Note the lower taxes than comparable properties 2019, $23,547.00! Nestled in Princeton's Brookstone enclave, just a stroll to Johnson Park Elementary School, and sidewalks to the center of Princeton, this east-facing, brick-wrapped Colonial has been brought completely up-to-date freshly painted in neutral colors, with youthful renovations that handle modern life with ease and style. Custom millwork of the highest quality fills the home, showcased by a graceful, hand-crafted bannister, which gives architectural presence to the 2-story front hall, and cherry paneled library with ceiling-high bookcases and a sunburst fireplace mantel. Four sets of French doors open to tiered bluestone terraces and gardens of lilies, irises, and monarch-attracting milkweed, framing the back of the home. A fully-fenced, garden-party backyard dazzles with views of a stacked stone wall, towering trees, and a bird's eye view of babbling Stony Brook. Crown molding, recessed lights, and hardwood floors fill the 1st floor, including the living room, warm with a marble-framed gas fireplace, and formal dining room with a bay casement windows. Cherry cabinets, top-line stainless appliances, and granite counters gleam in the recently renovated kitchen. The mudroom/laundry room centers on the ultimate gas dryer/steamer - never send your sweaters out again! Front and back stairs rise to the 2nd floor, where you'll be greeted by the carpeted family room, whose utility changes as needs change: playroom, hangout, movie night haven. A half bath is nearby - the home's third! Three of the 4 bedrooms are suites with renovated baths and good closets. The master suite is so special with a closet-lined dressing room and a built-in marble dressing table, plus a beautiful bath that features a multi-jet shower with a rain fixture. A finished 3rd floor hosts a walk-in cedar closet, storage space and an office. Providing peace of mind are a replaced electric panel and furnace, plus a back-up generator. This leafy location is pretty much perfect: an easy 2 mile drive to downtown Princeton, and within strolling distance to Johnson Park School and Greenway Meadows Park! Enjoy a neighborhood setting without Home Owner Association (HOA) Fees!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Telephone
Princeton Regional Schools
JOHN WITHERSPOON M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Library, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Storm Window, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, 24 Hour Security, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)