Note the lower taxes than comparable properties 2019, $23,547.00! Nestled in Princeton's Brookstone enclave, just a stroll to Johnson Park Elementary School, and sidewalks to the center of Princeton, this east-facing, brick-wrapped Colonial has been brought completely up-to-date freshly painted in neutral colors, with youthful renovations that handle modern life with ease and style. Custom millwork of the highest quality fills the home, showcased by a graceful, hand-crafted bannister, which gives architectural presence to the 2-story front hall, and cherry paneled library with ceiling-high bookcases and a sunburst fireplace mantel. Four sets of French doors open to tiered bluestone terraces and gardens of lilies, irises, and monarch-attracting milkweed, framing the back of the home. A fully-fenced, garden-party backyard dazzles with views of a stacked stone wall, towering trees, and a bird's eye view of babbling Stony Brook. Crown molding, recessed lights, and hardwood floors fill the 1st floor, including the living room, warm with a marble-framed gas fireplace, and formal dining room with a bay casement windows. Cherry cabinets, top-line stainless appliances, and granite counters gleam in the recently renovated kitchen. The mudroom/laundry room centers on the ultimate gas dryer/steamer - never send your sweaters out again! Front and back stairs rise to the 2nd floor, where you'll be greeted by the carpeted family room, whose utility changes as needs change: playroom, hangout, movie night haven. A half bath is nearby - the home's third! Three of the 4 bedrooms are suites with renovated baths and good closets. The master suite is so special with a closet-lined dressing room and a built-in marble dressing table, plus a beautiful bath that features a multi-jet shower with a rain fixture. A finished 3rd floor hosts a walk-in cedar closet, storage space and an office. Providing peace of mind are a replaced electric panel and furnace, plus a back-up generator. This leafy location is pretty much perfect: an easy 2 mile drive to downtown Princeton, and within strolling distance to Johnson Park School and Greenway Meadows Park! Enjoy a neighborhood setting without Home Owner Association (HOA) Fees!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Telephone
Princeton Regional Schools
JOHN WITHERSPOON M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Library, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Other, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Storm Window, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, 24 Hour Security, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)